directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: ApacheDS for ASF
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:34:29 GMT
Graham Leggett wrote:
> Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>> This is interesting ! We just discussed yesturday with Alex about
>> having a BoF related to using ADS for Apache. May be we can submit
>> this BoF and have this convo there ?
> At the moment I won't be in AMS next week, but I can be on IRC. What
> we have right now is a zone that is ready to go, all we need is some
> people willing to set the server up, and getting the right access to
> the people who need it.
This can be done easily.

I suggest we discuss that during AMS, and have a chat session then. Alex
is just totally dead (he finished the release last night), and will be
flying tomorrow morning.

I may also create a place on the directory wiki where we can discuss the

Thanks Graham !

PS : I saw that you were moving from Africa to London ? A new job there ?
> Regards,
> Graham
> --

cordialement, regards,