directory-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject ApacheDS for ASF
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 15:47:47 GMT
Hi all,

In time for Apachecon, I'd like to give another stab at getting a
version of ApacheDS running on the ldap.zones.apache.org zone. The idea
would be that this would become a testbed that would eventually graduate
off the zone and onto its own machine, but baby steps...

The problem I have had to date is that I have a zone, but not the
experience to get the server up and running and properly configured on
that zone, and time has always been an issue.

Is there anyone on the ADS list that is willing to set up an ApacheDS
server on the ldap.zones.apache.org zone, securely configure it, and
make it ready for populating it with data?

Once it is there, the work can start with populating the directory with
something useful, but none of that can happen till the server works :)

Regards,
Graham