directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ludovic Poitou <ludovic.poi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sun and Apache will collaborate more...
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 10:30:08 GMT

On Apr 2, 2008, at 11:44 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Sadly, Alex and Howard will *not* move to Redmond, but to the new
> business unit M$ opened yesturday for Active Directory, in Flint,
> Michigan.
>
> And Ludovic won't be able to replace Alex as he is not anymore the
> directory project Chairman...

Did I mention I wanted the Chairman role ? I was more thinking of
replacing Alex with regards to his "communication style" (no offense
meaning) ;-)

> I wish April's fool couls last one week, because it was fun to spread
> this info, but sadly, I have to say that we are _not_ merging (yet ;)

It was fun.
You should have cross posted on OpenDS dev mailing list to make it
even more realistics...

Ludo

>>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ldap.umich/2990