directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Problems with instances and apacheds-tools
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 04:23:28 GMT
I remember discussing this on IRC at some point, but it seems like there was
some talk of re-writing the apacheds-tools and that would attempt to
accommodate the path changes.  I have never really looked at the code for
apacheds-tools so I am not sure what to suggest off the top of my head.

Could the tools be modified to accept an instance argument and use instance
relative paths?

Chris