directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Proposed build changes
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 07:50:16 GMT
I've committed these changes

project rev 643768
shared rev 643769
apacheds rev 643775
installers rev 643776,643777

Installers are not quite done.  I've supplied the root LICENSE and
NOTICE files and appended-resources/META-INF/LICENSE and NOTICE files
for apacheds-noarch but I don't understand how the apacheds-
installers project works.  If it could be arranged to reuse the jar
assembled in noarch that would seem ideal to me.  If the same jars
are included in the installers as in noarch the generated LICENSE and
NOTICE files from noarch should be fine to include in the other
installers.

I can't determine the spring copyright (years or holder)  We should
try harder to fix this before release.

There's a bit of cruft left in the noarch module.

I still think that including the entire bouncycastle jar is risky at
best.  i think it would be a good idea to check that java 5 doesn't
supply the needed functions and if not consider extracting just the
files needed for the specific uses we have in mind.

thanks
david jencks