directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Yeliz Eseryel" <>
Subject Meeting with you at ApacheCon on Friday
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 12:30:58 GMT
Hey Guys;

I hope ApacheCon is going well. Unfortunately I missed all the good
part and the Hackathon this year :(

Yet, as we talked about a few months back, I am hoping to do
interviews with all the team members (Yeah, even the ones I talked to
before) on Friday. I am coming on Friday to Amsterdam, just to
interview with you guys and I hope that you will be available. In fact
any tips as to where and when I can find you guys and also how many
people will be there would be appreciated.

[Reminder for those of you who dont know me: I am an open source team
researcher and i do research on some of the factors that contribute to
the success of teams like yourself. I am also using Apache and Lucene
Java for my dissertation work, which has been going for the last 2-3
years. I am hoping to complete it this year and publish all the good
stuff, which I hope can be helpful to you guys in terme of what the
more successful practices are from an outsider's perspective. And it
might also increase publicity for the project.]

Yeliz Eseryel
Ph.D Student in Information Science & Technology