directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Problems with installers
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:11:33 GMT
Last night I fixed the "source jar in installer problem" and made the
sets of jars in the noarch and platform installers more similar by
using the parent pom to specify most of the dependencies.  I think
the set of jars is not correct.  Thanks to Alex for helping to verify
that the resulting platform installers appear to work.

I have not been able to build any platform installers on my mac....
something goes wrong with what appears to be a mac packaging tool but
I can't figure out what.

thanks
david jencks