directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Export Matrix Reloaded...
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 06:23:23 GMT
My understanding (probably wrong) of the instructions for products
that include actual crypto code

http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html

are that we have to notify the us government before any such software
gets onto apache servers.

Does our inclusion of most of the bouncy castle jar trigger this
requirement?
If so, have we sent the required notification?  How is this documented?

thanks
david jencks