Yeah true however the problem with this is that one of us needs to expose access to their user account which can be used by anyone of us.  It's better to create a specific user for this.  Or another option might be to have users (besides continuum account) on this machine setup cron jobs to push files using their personal accounts.

Hmm this may be the best option for now but I would rather have continuum triggered builds do the push.  I just don't know how best we can protect individual accounts.

Alex