Sounds like a great idea.  This will clear up clutter in the subproject poms.

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 4:27 AM, Felix Knecht <> wrote:
Hi all

I saw the in TLP pom.xml the section <developers> is missing but does occur in different sub poms. Do you differ
developers into different groups depending on which directory subproject they are/did work? IMO it's easier to put a
section <developers> into the TLP pom containing all developers of the community ( the are also all mentioned at
To make team reports not looking that ugly ( we should fill in
some more data like roles,names (, organizations( ?).

Same counts on <mailingList> and probably others. Can I move them to the TLP?