Hahaha love the subject line.  Perfect timing :-).  If we only knew the commit that caused this breakage hmmmm.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 4:16 PM, Felix Knecht <felix@otego.com> wrote:
ApacheDS bigbang doesn't  build as expected:

Running org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapServerTest
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultNormalizerRegistry).
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.656 sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Tests in error:
  testDefaultOperation(org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapServerTest)
  testAlternativeConfiguration(org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapServerTest)

Can you show me what surefire reports say about these test failures?  Any stack traces?

Thanks,
Alex