On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
> it would be a cool idea if we can define a maven profile to run some
> code checking. I know that Maven already has some plugins like :
> - clover
> - checkstyle
> - docck
> - PMD (?)
> - project-info-reports

I deployed such a site for the studio project. See http://people.apache.org/~felixk/projects/directory/studio/ .

Looks good.  Perhaps we can link to such reports from off the main site for the maven generated site.  Would be nice to integrate in a non-obtrusive fashion where these reports would not take too much space ... like with some expand node capability.

Aggregatable reports (like JavaDocs, CPD, PMD, ...) are aggregated (hope I catched all of them) others (like findbugs,
cobertura, taglist, ...) are only available when drill down to the modules.

Please give some feedback about missing usefull reports and created reports unusefull reports. For the checkstyle plugin
we would need some configuration files which I was too lazy to search for existence somewhere in the directory project.

We have a style file for eclipse here but it might not be usable.  I wonder if there is a way to generate a checkstyle config file from the eclipse format.xml.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/project/trunk/resources/

If appreciated I'm going to add the reports to the other projects as well. It should be easy to change deployment url
when having a better location to deploy to than now.

Excellent!  Thanks!

Alex