Hi all,

Just started a rudimentary page on possible project ideas we can submit for the Google Summer of Code.  Here's where the page is in our wiki.  We can work on them there before we put them onto the main Apache wiki for potential ideas.

Perspective students please feel free to comment on these on our mailing lists and propose new ideas you're interested in.  All ideas are welcome.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxPMGT/Google+Summer+of+Code

I'll be adding more to this since it's just a start at gathering some raw ideas.

Those who are interested in mentoring please feel free to modify this page stating so.  I'll try to setup a matrix of those interested in each project idea as well as those who would like to mentor.  Ideally it would be nice to have 3 or a couple of project proposals with at least two mentors per project.

Thanks,
Alex