Apache DS Studio Team,

I have developed some Eclipse plugins for Linux administration. So, now I have a bit experience in Eclipse Plugins.

Today I need more complete solutions for directory services (like Microsoft Active Directory with snap-ins for user account and site administration), and I found a solid framework for this: - The DS Studio.

I would like to contribute with Apache DS Studio, helping to building plugins for user account administration and custom configuration. I Think that the DS Studio is schema centric application (my opinion), and if we have more specific GUIs for administrators, we can provided a unique system that all LDAP server need.

Please, if anyone can tell me what you think about this idea, drop me some words.

Cheers,

Davi.

Davi Baldin

Analista de Sistemas