The Apache Directory Team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Directory Studio 1.1.0 RC2, the second release candidate for the version 1.1.0 of its Eclipse based LDAP Browser and Directory client.
You can download Apache Directory Studio 1.1.0 RC2 as a standalone RCP application for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows here:
You can also install it directly in Eclipse using this update site:
Developed as a sub-project of the Directory Top Level Project, Apache Directory Studio is an Eclipse RCP application that takes full advantage of the benefits inherent in the Eclipse platform. Composed of several Eclipse (OSGi) plugins, Apache Directory Studio can be easily upgraded with additional plugins. Apache Directory Studio plugins can even run within a full installation of Eclipse itself.
Apache Directory Studio contains 5 major features:
* an LDAP Browser Plugin
* an LDIF Editor Plugin
* an ACI Editor Plugin for Apache Directory Server
* a Schema Editor Plugin
* an Apache DS Configuration Plugin
For more information about Apache Directory Studio, see our website:
Below are the JIRA issues that were resolved since the release of Apache Directory Studio 1.1.0 RC:
* [DIRSTUDIO-286] - Update Site is not working, missing dependencies in ldifeditor, ldapbrower and schemaeditor feature
* [DIRSTUDIO-285] - Export into LDIF format could be corrupted
* [DIRSTUDIO-284] - Changing "Supported Authentication Mechanism" doesn't set the dirty flag.
* [DIRSTUDIO-281] - LDIF and Apache DS configuration files can't be saved in RCP mode
* [DIRSTUDIO-279] - Filter Editor doesn't remove spaces and line breaks after OK
* [DIRSTUDIO-270] - Copy and paste does not work when value being edited
* [DIRSTUDIO-280] - Remove remaining unwanted contributions from Eclipse
The Apache Directory Team