Here the results for this vote.
Release of a new version of Apache Directory Studio:
I'd like to launch a vote for a new release of Apache Directory Studio.
Several very critical bugs have been fixed since the release of the 1.1.0-RC version.
Here's the recap of Resolved and/or Closed JIRA issues:
I'm unsure for the version numbering of this release and I'd like to also launch a vote on that too.
- DIRSTUDIO-286 (Update Site is not working, missing dependencies in ldifeditor, ldapbrower and schemaeditor feature)
- DIRSTUDIO-285 (Export into LDIF format could be corrupted)
- DIRSTUDIO-284 (Changing "Supported Authentication Mechanism" doesn't set the dirty flag.)
- DIRSTUDIO-281 (LDIF and Apache DS configuration files can't be saved in RCP mode)
- DIRSTUDIO-280 (Remove remaining unwanted contributions from Eclipse)
- DIRSTUDIO-279 (Filter Editor doesn't remove spaces and line breaks after OK)
- DIRSTUDIO-270 (Copy and paste does not work when value being edited)
I don't know if we should go to 1.1.0-RC2 or promote this version as the final 1.1.0 release.
Let's vote on the release:
[ ] +1 Release a new version Apache Directory Studio
[ ] +/-0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Do NOT release a new version Apache Directory Studio
And it's version numbering:
[ ] This release should be called 1.1.0 (Final)
[ ] This release should be 1.1.0-RC2 (Release Candidate 2)