Hi Bengston,

    This sounds great, I know Alex Karasulu has a similar idea in his mind (last night in IRC he was explaining this) and should feel happy
    after seeing your mail.

    Watch out for a mail from him.

- Kiran Ayyagari

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 3:19 AM, Erik Bengtson <erik@jpox.org> wrote:
Dear,

We, JPOX a data access project, are working on an interface for LDAP via JDO
and JPA APIs.

Usage e.g. SELECT FROM Person where firstName == 'Ana'

Person.class is linked to "ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com" while attributes
mapped to fields.

We currently support 1-1 and 1-N relationships and will soon have a first
release.

We currently use Apache Directory for running our tests. If you see any
opportunity for collaboration between our projects please let us know.

Regards,

Erik Bengtson
http://jpox.org