directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TripleSec]Triplesec Project Status
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 06:10:49 GMT
Hi Dimithu,

thanks for your interest !

FYI, Triplesec is not in a stable state at the moment, as we have no
time to work on it. We will do our best to get it back to live in the
next few months.

If you are interested in this project, you are very welcome to help us
in any kind of way !

Thanks !

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 7:10 AM, Dimuthu Leelarathne <dimuthul@wso2.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  I am new to Apache DS and Triplesec.  I wanted to see how Triplesec
>  works. All the links in the download page are broken.
>
>  http://directory.apache.org/triplesec/triplesec-server-071.html
>
>  So I started building the project. When building the installers i get
>  the following error.
>
>  org.apache.maven.BuildFailureException: Failed while trying to execute
>  ' /usr/bin/rpmbuild
>  -ba /home/muthulee/projects/triplesec/0.7/installers/target/images/linux-jsvc.spec ':
java.io.IOException: /usr/bin/rpmbuild: cannot execute

--
Regards,
Cordialement,