directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] I'm Partially offline those days
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 07:23:15 GMT
Hi guys,

just to inform you that I'm really on and off thos days until
thursday, having familly stuff to deal with. I'm not full speed, and I
can't really check what's going on with JIRA, as I don't have internet
connection on my laptop (my fingers are suffering from using a W$
machine to type this mail, you can imagine how bad I feel :(

FYI, we will try to freeze the code soon (by the end of this week,
that's for sure), and try to cut a release (1.5.2) before Apache Con
EU. Alex and I are pretty busy trying to finish what we are committed
on (Cursors and Entry API), then on the bug fixes, then on the
release, not to mention the prezo we have to prepare for the
conference. Be patient, wa may be a little bit less responsive ...

Thanks a lot to all the team who is dealing with the installers, the
tests, the build env, etc. You are doing a great job !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,