directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] OR expression optimizations for Cursors and Evaluators
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:31:52 GMT
On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 3:59 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <>

> Hi Alex,
> Alex Karasulu wrote:
> >

> I have read and checked the wiki page. I have nothing to add

Cool.  BTW I documented that sweet optimization you cited a week ago for
rapid shorting of child expression evaluations.  I think this will be a
significant optimization.

> FYI, I'm slowly coming back but I still have some side things to deal
> with.

No worries.  BTW I'm thinking we can just do a quick ADS release with only
the top handful of issues that are critical for this 1.5.2 feature release.

View raw message