directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] OR expression optimizations for Cursors and Evaluators
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:02:58 GMT
I just wanted to report and open up for discussion some plans I have for
changes in the search engine concerning OR expression handling.  Emmanuel
and I have had some IRC conversations about it but I want to document it and
get feedback from others.  There's also some background information
available that contrasts these optimizations in the documentation.  Here's a
reference to it:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/Cursors+and+Evaluators+on+Logical+Disjunctions

All ideas, thoughts or suggestions no matter how insane are appreciated :).

Thanks,
Alex