directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javadoc APIs
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:41:15 GMT
Yeah true however the problem with this is that one of us needs to expose
access to their user account which can be used by anyone of us.  It's better
to create a specific user for this.  Or another option might be to have
users (besides continuum account) on this machine setup cron jobs to push
files using their personal accounts.

Hmm this may be the best option for now but I would rather have continuum
triggered builds do the push.  I just don't know how best we can protect
individual accounts.

Alex