directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: trunk-with-dependencies
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 23:53:36 GMT
This folder becomes less important now however personally I'd like to keep
it since I only have to check out one project.  Is this OK?

It's not absolutely necessary.  Usually I work across all these projects and
my commits span across them.  It's just a convenience now for checkouts.
Before the new CI server and the snapshot repo you were kind enough to setup
for us, this was to prevent breakage.

Thanks,
Alex