directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SnapshotRepository for Directory Studio
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:50:02 GMT
What about having the CI server just do a mvn -Dintegration deploy?

Then all we have to do is have a CI or deployment user on p.a.o.  BTW we're
probably going to need a special user for this on p.a.o.  Still going to
need to install the continuum key for that user.  I guess we need to ask
infra about this.  You mind inquiring or shall I?

Thanks,
Alex