directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Apache DS Deb installer - Testers needed
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:50:03 GMT
Some info ...

AMD 64 based machine
Ubuntu 7.10
SUN JVM 6 installed using Ubuntu Packages

Hmmm looks like it's not starting up when I start the init script as root.
Can't seem to find the log file anywhere under /var/log.  Is there another
place I should be looking?

I ran the init script again with the console command instead of start to see
the output and it appears it cannot find the JVM. Can it find the standard
Ubuntu installed SUN jvm paths without a user adding this info into the
wrapper configuration?

Thanks,
Alex