directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Legal files goo
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:18:37 GMT
Shared notes..

asn1 claims to have bouncy castle code in it.  There are some files
without apache license headers but I don't see any indication on any
of the files I looked at that they might have come from bouncy
castle.  I think all the files need apache headers.  I'd be happier
if the bc files had some indication of that even though the bc
originals don't.

My interpretation of the bc license is that we just need to include
the license in LICENSE and no other notice is required.  I'm asking
the on the geronimo list about other opinions.

I will tackle installers another day...  IIUC I only need to worry
about apacheds/branches/bigbang, shared/branches/bigbang, installers/
branches/bigbang, and project/branches/bigbang

thanks
david jencks