directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Directory Studio 1.1.0
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:40:24 GMT
Hi David,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 7:27 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> First, and this is a blocker, there are no hardcoded LICENSE and NOTICE
> files in svn at the checkout root.

I looked at the Dev site at Apache (http://apache.org/dev/) and could not
find the place where it is explicitely said that LICENSE and NOTICE files
are required in SVN at the checkout root. Even though, I'm not against
adding them in here. ;)
I'm just curious of any legal document I'm not aware of. Could you point me
to that page please ?

Where should we have these files?
At /directory/studio? Or both at /directory/studio/trunk and
/directory/studio/branches/1.1.0?
Thanks.

As I explained in my previous mails, this vote was about the 1.1.0 branch
(/directory/studio/branches/1.1.0) and we should have been more explicit. Is
your vote still -1 for this branch ?

I'm going to add DIRSTUDIO-313 (Copyright in Splash Screen and Help Dialog
is still 2007) to the 1.1.0 roadmap. It's an easy fix and as it deals with
copyright I think it's important to fix it right now.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud