directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Installers
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:53:08 GMT
Yeah, it's not complete yet.

I'll update it very soon.

As it is now, this documentation explains the layout it is expecting for
each target to generate the installer and then, what files will be installed
and where.

The generation of each installer consists in running with in the plugin a
command line utility with the proper arguments and paths to the installer
generation layout.
I'll try to document more commands used to generate the installers.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud