directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: And the winner is ...
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:52:26 GMT
Hi guys,

I just received the official information from the Eclipse staff this
morning.

The news is here:
http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20080318_AwardsWinners.php

I feel exactly just like Stefan, even if we're second, that already quite an
achievement.
Congratulations to the MyTourBook team.

Our finalist place will surely help the promotion of Apache Directory
Studio.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud