directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Apache DS Linux binary installer - Testers needed
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:29:41 GMT
Hi Felix,

You're right to add this precision.

I tried to run the server with the apacheds user (that was created by the
installer if non-existent on the system) but I could not get it working.

So I set the default user as root to ensure everything would be ok.

I'll try to investigate more on this 'user issue' and update the script and
installer as soon as I can find a fix.

Thanks for you feedback,
Pierre-Arnaud