directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Idea for Apache DS Studio Plugins [User account Editor]
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 16:52:41 GMT
Hi Davi,

This is a great news.

We are really open to any kind of contribution to the  Studio (and the
Server too!).

Your idea seems interesting and I think it may find its place in the Studio.
Although it would be great if you could elaborate a little more on it, so we
can think about if and how we could integrate it in existing plugins.

Thanks for your proposal. ;)

Looking forward to read more about it.

Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot