directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: We are not listed
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 08:42:07 GMT
On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Felix, feel free to post them a mail ! It would be a good thing if
> Studio can be present on such a site.

 Yeah... As you're the one that proposed it, please, go ahead. ;)

> As soon as version 1.1.0 is released, it would be good to update those
> sites.

Yes.
I know that it's Stefan S. who registered us on Eclipse Plugin Central but I
don't know who did it for the other one.

I was also thinking about tracking references, blogs, testimony on
> Studio or ADS on our web site. From time to time, I check on technorati
> or I google for those things, but I never stored the found links
> anywhere (except some posting on the ML :). It might be a good idea to
> create such a page...

We already have a Testimonies page on the Studio website but it's not really
up-to-date and I think we can improve it by quoting the testimonies in the
page itself instead of only giving a link to websites.

We can also create a Testimonies page on the Global (
http://directory.apache.org) website which would collect reviews,
testimonies on all our projects (Server, TripleSec, Studio).

Pierre-Arnaud