directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Directory Studio 1.1.0
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:57:46 GMT
Hi David,

sorry, I was busy last weekend. Seems I ignored some rules how to
release, sorry for that.

We still have all the eclipse dependencies in svn under
/directory/studio/branches/1.1.0/repository because these artifacts are
now available in public maven repositories.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Seelmann

Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> Hi David,
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 7:27 PM, David Jencks <
> <>> wrote:
>     First, and this is a blocker, there are no hardcoded LICENSE and
>     NOTICE files in svn at the checkout root.
> I looked at the Dev site at Apache ( and could
> not find the place where it is explicitely said that LICENSE and NOTICE
> files are required in SVN at the checkout root. Even though, I'm not
> against adding them in here. ;)
> I'm just curious of any legal document I'm not aware of. Could you point
> me to that page please ?
> Where should we have these files?
> At /directory/studio? Or both at /directory/studio/trunk and
> /directory/studio/branches/1.1.0?
> Thanks.
> As I explained in my previous mails, this vote was about the 1.1.0
> branch (/directory/studio/branches/1.1
> .0) and we should have been more explicit. Is your vote still -1 for
> this branch ?
> I'm going to add DIRSTUDIO-313 (Copyright in Splash Screen and Help
> Dialog is still 2007) to the 1.1.0 roadmap. It's an easy fix and as it
> deals with copyright I think it's important to fix it right now.
> Regards,
> Pierre-Arnaud

View raw message