directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Preparing to release
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:49:30 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> What's remaining ...
>
> DIRSERVER-832 Added Attributes are all case sensitive
This one will be totally removed as soon as we won't use
Attribute(s)(impl) and us the new ServerEntry API. But this won't be for
1.5.2, it's far too much work !

> DIRSERVER-956 Aborting a client search does not stop the search
This is a bad one ... May be just adding a flag in the next()
searchFilter's methods  will solve the pb... But it has to be shared
with the session.
> DIRSERVER-957 OOM when adding a lot of entries
> DIRSERVER-955 FilterMatch permissions are not being handled in Access
> Control decisions
Not sure we can fix that in 2 days ...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny