directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installers
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:00:35 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> Yeah, it's not complete yet.
>
> I'll update it very soon.

The documentation or the plugin (or both)?

> As it is now, this documentation explains the layout it is expecting
> for each target to generate the installer and then, what files will be
> installed and where.
>
> The generation of each installer consists in running with in the
> plugin a command line utility with the proper arguments and paths to
> the installer generation layout.
> I'll try to document more commands used to generate the installers.

Can we let the plugin accept more than just 1 profile (like the studio
accecpts different profiles at once to build distributions)?
Something like
mvn clean install -Px86,x86_64,pcc,deb,rpm, ???

So you don't need run mvn x-times (depending on the created installers).

Regards
Felix