directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] I'm Partially offline those days
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 07:31:32 GMT

> FYI, we will try to freeze the code soon (by the end of this week,
> that's for sure), and try to cut a release (1.5.2) before Apache Con
> EU. Alex and I are pretty busy trying to finish what we are committed
> on (Cursors and Entry API), then on the bug fixes, then on the
> release, not to mention the prezo we have to prepare for the
> conference. Be patient, wa may be a little bit less responsive ...

The surefire reports are now online as well (generated once a day):
http://vm094.oxylos.org/projects/apacheds/surefire-report.html

The report is create during site generation by using 'mvn celan deploy
-Dintegration' (hope this does the integration tests as well.

To get reports like findbugs, cobertura test coverage, taglist, ...
you'll need to navigate into the specific module as these reports aren't
aggregatable.

HTH
Felix