directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>
Subject Installers
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:47:39 GMT
I tried to get the installers deploying an installation package (setup) for different profiles.
It looks as it is not possible rum vn clean install with multiple profiles (-Psuite-installer,studio-installer)
and have
a t the end 2 setup files somewhere in target/images/* - I can see only for the latest profile
a setup.exe file.

Though it's a must to run maven multiple times with 1 (different) profile to get all the 'setup.exe'
files for
suite,studio, ... :-( ?

For the suite-/studio-insaller profile I'm able to deploy an hourly build (see
http://vm094.oxylos.org/mirror-maven2/org/apache/directory/installers/ApacheDirectoryInstaller/
) but I'm not sure if
they are fully working (studio setup did install under win2000 an run, suite I've no idea
what it is but it seems to
build the setup file ;-) ).

Can't somebody have a look at those setup files if they are and contain what we want, please?

-Pserver-installer fails ATM because of some rpm building problems I'm trying to solve.

Thanks and regards
Felix