directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <>
Subject Re: Installers - needed software
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:06:27 GMT
Chris Custine schrieb:
> No, actually there are no installers for Linux that I know of, but a
> long time ago I created some pretty detailed directions for getting the
> makensis compiler running on Linux here:
> I had varying success with different versions of NSIS and the one that
> is documented seemed to work perfectly on Linux, so if you have any luck
> with the build steps using 2.35 it might be good to update the wiki docs.

Using the adapted wiki I install NSIS successful on CentOS 32-bit and on Genoo-Linux 64-bit.

Now I get some other errors trying to biuld the installer:
(installers/bigbang) $ mvn clean install -Pstudio-installer

Any ideas?

SectionGroup Apache Directory Studio
Section: "Application Files" ->(SecStudioFiles)
SectionIn: [0] [2]
File: Returning to: "ApacheDirectoryStudio"
File: "ApacheDirectoryStudio\*" -> no files found.
Usage: File [/nonfatal] [/a] ([/r] [/x filespec [...]] filespec [...] |
    /oname=outfile one_file_only)
Error in script "/svn/apache/directory/installers/branches/bigbang/apacheds/target/images/studio-win32.nsi"
on line 130
-- aborting creation process
[INFO] /usr/local/nsis/makensis execution resulted in a non-zero exit value: 1
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.BuildFailureException: /usr/local/nsis/makensis execution resulted in a non-zero
exit value: 1
         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(
         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(
         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(
         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(
         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(
         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(
         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(
         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(
         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(
         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException: /usr/local/nsis/makensis execution
resulted in a non-zero exit
value: 1
         at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(
         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(
         ... 16 more

View raw message