directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javadoc APIs
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:27:55 GMT
Alex Karasulu schrieb:
> Yeah true however the problem with this is that one of us needs to
> expose access to their user account which can be used by anyone of us.
> It's better to create a specific user for this.  Or another option might
> be to have users (besides continuum account) on this machine setup cron
> jobs to push files using their personal accounts.
>
> Hmm this may be the best option for now but I would rather have
> continuum triggered builds do the push.  I just don't know how best we
> can protect individual accounts.

Don't know if it's possible to do it the other way round:
Setup a cron job on the p.a.o and pool the files from the CI machine. The cronjob could be
run under any users account.

BTW:
Trying this morning CET to deploy the generated artifacts directly to the p.a.p (yep I open
the account for a short time
see above) I must say that the deployment of the files makes buildtime twice or more longer.
It's really very slow to
deploy the artifacts to the p.a.o.

Regards
Felix