directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SnapshotRepository for Directory Studio
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 22:03:53 GMT

Different architecture/os snapshot distributions for studio can be downloaded here:
http://vm094.oxylos.org/mirror-maven2/org/apache/directory/studio/ApacheDirectoryStudio/

If somebody can point me to the right direction how to create/use installers build for different
architectures/os I can
try to do the same