directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SnapshotRepository for Directory Studio
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:55:52 GMT
Alex Karasulu schrieb:
> I can try to get a list of machines of different architectures if need
> be for both testing studio/ads installers and generating them.  Let me
> know.

I don't now about the installers, but the studio dist (I think at least)
can build on the same machine for different os'. It's a matter of
configuration (at continuum as well as in the maven build itself. ATM
the tar file doesn't reflects it's target os and every build for a
different os will overwrite an existing deployed dist).

Is installer able to create dist for different os' on the same machine (os)?

Felix