directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: And the winner is ...
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:34:01 GMT
Congrats to the Studio team !!!

Yes, we are not #1, but this is just because we don't have any cool
graphs and colors in our plugin/RCP :)

Next time, just be sure to add some gc() graphs, add some moving icons,
and graphic tree ;)

Great job anyway, this has been a long and successful trip so far ! It's
just enough to say that since last year, the plugin has been downloaded
around 30 000 times :)

Well done !

Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I just received the official information from the Eclipse staff this
> morning.
>
> The news is here:
> http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20080318_AwardsWinners.php
>
> I feel exactly just like Stefan, even if we're second, that already
> quite an achievement.
> Congratulations to the MyTourBook team.
>
> Our finalist place will surely help the promotion of Apache Directory
> Studio.
>
> Regards,
> Pierre-Arnaud
>
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 9:06 AM, Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org
> <mailto:seelmann@apache.org>> wrote:
>
>     I can't find an official announcement on the Eclipse site yet. But
>     there
>     are some blogs [1]. The winner in the category "Best Open Source RCP
>     project" seems to be MyTourbook [2], congrats to the MyTourbook team.
>     But nevertheless we could be proud, to became a finalist.
>
>     Regards,
>     Stefan
>
>     [1] http://eclipse.dzone.com/news/eclipse-community-award-winner-0
>     [2] http://mytourbook.sourceforge.net/mytourbook/