directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Committing to Subversion (Re: Some questions about CI)
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:23:02 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> OK for starters I think you're wrong and I will show that.  But before
> doing so, just for laughs, I want to ask you to set my sensitivity
> gauge on how I shall proceed:
>
> [ ] whisper sweet nothings into my ear, love me and be gentle
> [ ] let me know what I'm doing wrong but don't embarrass me
> [ ] be brutally honest potentially revealing my incompetence
> [ ] rip into me like a porn star
>
> :-D

More seriously,

just express yourself. You certainly have valuable reasons, and it's
good for the project that people knows about them.

Guys, feel free to express yourselves, too. There is nothing bad in
discussing, and not agree. It's just a matter of being open minded, and
accept that we can't share the same vision.

At the end, either we state a common agreement, or we vote. Or we just
consider that it's not very important, and we can live with different
practices, as soon as it does not fragment the project.

Whatever the result of the discussion will be, and if we have to vote a
common posisiton, I will ask everyone to respect this vote.

Thanks !

Let's the discussion begin :)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny