directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some questions about CI
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:07:42 GMT

> It could be also a good think to generate nighty builds, implying
> generating some packages. To be checked.

We can think about just building and deploying a snapshot nightly to a
snapshot repository on the CI server (and add the snapshot repository to
the root pom). Disabling the timestamp suffix should prevent filling up
the snapshot repo with 'deprcated' snapshots - just overwrite the existing.

So we can use snapshot dependencies during development and see
immediately when a change in e.g. shared doesn't works together with
apacheds.

wdyt?

Felix