directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About code checking ...
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:44:45 GMT
Hi Stefan
> Hi Felix,
>
> just a stupid question: how could I generate these reports on my local
> machine?
There are no stupid questions, only silly answers ;-)

You can to 'mvn site:stage-deploy' and should find the generated stuff
somewhere in target/*.
for studio e.g.
target/staging/vm094.oxylos.org/var/www/html/projects/studio/index.html

I haven't fix the distributionManagement url for all projects yet and
not all are working. ApacheDS gives me some wierd error while creating
the reports - must have something todo with javadocs or xdoclet tags.

HTH
Felix