directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About code checking ...
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:11:04 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
> it would be a cool idea if we can define a maven profile to run some
> code checking. I know that Maven already has some plugins like :
> - clover
> - checkstyle
> - docck
> - PMD (?)
> - project-info-reports

I deployed such a site for the studio project. See http://people.apache.org/~felixk/projects/directory/studio/
.

Aggregatable reports (like JavaDocs, CPD, PMD, ...) are aggregated (hope I catched all of
them) others (like findbugs,
cobertura, taglist, ...) are only available when drill down to the modules.

Please give some feedback about missing usefull reports and created reports unusefull reports.
For the checkstyle plugin
we would need some configuration files which I was too lazy to search for existence somewhere
in the directory project.

If appreciated I'm going to add the reports to the other projects as well. It should be easy
to change deployment url
when having a better location to deploy to than now.

Regards
Felix