directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Ldif loader move ?
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:09:55 GMT
Hi,

while checking the configuration, I saw that the LdifLoader methods
(ldif files can be loaded during the startup sequence) belong to the
ApacheDS class. I think they are more likely to belong to
DirectoryService, so I just want to know if there is any kind of
objection if I move the related code to this class.

It will have other impact on the code, like the LdifLoadFilter and
LdifLoadFile will have to migrate to core.jndi.

Otherwise, the LdifFilters configuration parameter is never used, and
the LoadLidfFilter interface is never implemented. Should we keep it ?

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com