directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: External References of an Apache Directory project
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:26:39 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
> Felix Knecht wrote:
>>
>> Hi all
>>
>> As I haven't found anything matching I started a new entry to keep
>> the external references of AD projects we have and which may need
>> updates from time to time.
>> Hope it's the right place.
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/010
> I think it would be slightly better to add a new entry in the left
> menu, under 'Resources', something like 'Usefull links'

I'm not sure if it is really the same. It's not a resource IMO but a
reminder for developers where an Apache Directory project is link from
and where a potential need exists to update links/summaries. Under
resources I'd expect to get additional information about a project what
is not really the case. OTH it's more obvious for developers that a need
for update may exists and - of course - you may find other helpfull
applications following the given links (as not only  Apache Directory
projects may be listet on the linked sites).

So it depends on the intention of the 'Resources' section, which I'm not
up to date.