directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>
Subject [Fwd: Re: Open Source RCP Applications]
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:28:12 GMT

We are listed! And even on top of all - good name choice ;-)

Regards
Felix

PS:
Now I hope that Studio will pass the Eclipse Awards as winner :-)

Hi Nathan
| Now posted to : http://www.eclipse.org/community/rcpos.php

Big thanks also in the name of the Apache Directory community.

Regards
Felix

http://directory.apache.org/studio/screenshots.data/LDAP_Browser_Plugin.png

| As summary I propose following text (it's the same summary as on the
Apache