directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: We are not listed
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 08:21:46 GMT
Felix Knecht wrote:

> Hi
>
> I just came across http://www.eclipse.org/community/rcpos.php and saw,
> that the Apache Directory Studio isn't listed here - and that after
> beeing an Eclipse Award Finalist
> (http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/eclipseawards/finalists08.php).
>
> Maybe they should be given a hint to add the Studio app ;-)
Felix, feel free to post them a mail ! It would be a good thing if
Studio can be present on such a site.

Btw, there are some other sites where plugins are referenced, like :

http://www.eclipseplugincentral.com/Web_Links-index-req-viewlink-cid-896.html
(need to be updated, it still points to 1.0)

http://eclipse-plugins.2y.net/eclipse/plugin_details.jsp?id=1752
(need to be updated, it still points to 1.0) with stats :
*clicks:*

/24H/ 	   	/week/ 	   	/month/ 	   	/all/
43
	54
	95
	1043

As soon as version 1.1.0 is released, it would be good to update those
sites.

I was also thinking about tracking references, blogs, testimony on
Studio or ADS on our web site. From time to time, I check on technorati
or I google for those things, but I never stored the found links
anywhere (except some posting on the ML :). It might be a good idea to
create such a page...

wdyt ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny